Social Media

Nightfall


Winter lighting is going to be such a struggle from now on! These photos were taken at around 4pm and look how it dark it was already.. I feel like from now on I'll be up at the crack of dawn just to get a little bit of daylight for photos. Nevertheless, I really liked this look and I don't know when I'll get the chance to photograph a few more outfits for you so I tried my best to edit these so they're relatively visible and hopefully you won't be too disappointed with the outcome; I actually think the light reflecting on the wet floor looks quite cool, "artsy".

Roll neck jumpers have been a hit and I love this oversized one in particular. I wasn't too sure how to style these trousers because it's getting seriously cold now, but I paired these with an oversized roll neck jumper and some strappy heels for a semi smartened look but still casual enough to wear on the weekend. I finally realised that I don't actually have a black bag - whenever I buy a new I always steer clear of the black bags but I don't have any apart from this one which is just crazy! This one has lasted me a good couple of years but I think it's time for a new one (that isn't for school/university purposes).


*

6 comments

  1. I love this look and the jumper...defo purchasing the jumper haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beaut! Works as an oversized jumper and a bit of a 'peek-a-boo' dress - love! X

      Delete
  2. Nice jumper, the pics are beautiful!

    x Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, your trousers are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eloise :) They're a slightly summery style but paired with an oversized jumper they look quite transitional X

      Delete